Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thanks Family!

Thanks Family

I want to thank you all in advance for your help, support and encourgement! I'm very excited about next years Family Reunion but I need everyone to get excited and tell everyone you know becasue were making history!

Can you believe our family will finally, I mean finally unite and become one very soon with our first Family Reunion ever? I know Grandma Ruby is very, very proud of all of us!

We are almost there, please bear with me.

In the next few days I'll provide a tentative monthly payment plan and I would love for everyone to could join us on the conference call next month, please call anyone and everyone you think should know about this reunion, we need you to attend, yes YOU, YOU and YOU!

Love Yah

Shelby Townsend, President
WDC Family Reunion Host City

No comments:

Post a Comment